1. To start, open the order you want to print by clicking on it in the 'Orders' widget.
2. Click on the Menu drop-down button in the top-right corner and select 'Export PDF'.
3. This will open the 'Export Options' window
This will present a screen that allows you to select what layouts should be included in your order PDF. You can choose as many or as few of the below options as you'd like. The PDF that you generate this way can be downloaded from the Print Jobs page.
Catalog Layout – These options are for including a layout like the printed workbook or custom catalog. By selecting ‘Include’ you are requesting this layout. You can also choose the sequence for which these items layout (‘Sort’ in catalog order, or in the order of your cart.) You can also choose to have all of the colorways displayed for the styles in your order, or only the ones in your cart.
Grid Layout – Selecting this option will include a grid layout of the styles in your order.Table Layout – Displays a spreadsheet style layout with rows for every colorway and columns that include units, sizes, and prices for each color in your order.
Price – Choose between showing Retail / Wholesale / Both / or New prices throughout.
Double Sided – This allows for the support of printing of a sheet of paper on both sides.
E-mail me when complete - You will receive an email notification when the PDF has been generated (this usually takes a few minutes, but can take longer depending on the amount of traffic and the size of your order.)
Paper Size – Offers options for A4 (for Europe) and Letter print sizes.
4. Click 'Export PDF' - a message will appear confirming the creation of your print job.
5. Go back to the menu and click 'Print Jobs'.
6. Your print jobs view will open - select the 'Order' tab to view all of your generated order PDFs.
7. Click on the download arrow button to the right to download the PDF to your desktop.